When you make a mistake, or have a ‘slip’ on your health/food/study plan, or get something wrong – how do you react?
- Do you berate yourself? “Typical me… Can’t do anything right..”
- Or do you feel hopeless & think “I knew there was no point trying, I’m so useless….”
- Or do you look at others & think “No-one else does this, I’m the only one as bad as this…”
- Mistakes are how we learn. If we never made them, we’d never improve at anything.
- We’re human. So we never get everything right all the time, slips / setbacks help us appreciate the successes when they come – cos we’ve EARNED them. Remember- the easy stuff is easy!!
- Sometimes we need a break. From the pressure we all find ourselves under these days – whether at work, college, SM, society, family… we want off the hamster wheel!! So we break the plan, ‘treat’ ourselves, don’t care for a while..